We are hiring!
Basic Salary: Up to £23,000 DOE + Uncapped commission structure – OTE £30,000
Hours: 40 hours | Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5pm
Location: Greenarc Fuel Cards Ltd, Group First House, 12A Mead Way, Shuttleworth Mead, Padiham, BB12 7NG.
Greenarc Fuel Cards have a fantastic opportunity to join our established Fuel Card Telesales Team.
Greenarc Fuel Card’s journey started nearly a decade ago as Craggs Fuel Cards. Our simple aim to save our customers time, effort, money and add extra security to their businesses.
We’ve now kept those original values but have developed into Greenarc Fuel Cards as we take our place in the sustainability space.
About The Role:
We are looking for candidates who will embrace our journey and growth plans with the same intensity and passion as we do.
As part of our experienced sales team, you will be the first point of contact with potential new customers forming an important part of what we do; representing our family values, friendly approach and personalised service.
We are looking for individuals who share our ambition; who are looking to perform, challenge us and themselves to move forward every day. The ideal candidate likes to push back the boundaries, try new things, constantly improve, win and grow.
In this exciting sales position, you will be responsible for generating new business by contacting new potential customers and consulting them on the benefits of our fuel card products and services.
It would be beneficial if you did have existing experience in the fuel card industry, however, we will provide comprehensive training which will equip the right candidate with the skills and knowledge to succeed in their role.
We offer a friendly & professional atmosphere designed to help you reach your goals, with regular Monday to Friday working hours (no weekends!) in a modern office environment with free parking on the premises and an uncapped commission structure.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A willingness to learn about the industry, our products and services.
- Have an enthusiastic and inquisitive nature with an eagerness to learn more about our customers and their businesses.
- A resilient and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, able talk on the phone with a confident telephone manner.
- A good level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A talent for building and maintaining relationships with colleagues as well as customers.
- Team spirit and supportive towards your colleagues.
- Ability to self-motivate and work on own-initiative.
- Previous experience within a sales or customer service role would be advantageous. Nonetheless, this is not essential as comprehensive training will be provided.
- You will need a strong track record of building and maintaining customer relationships. Plus, a track record of achieving KPI’s again would be advantageous but not essential.
- Inclusion in the company pension scheme
- Inclusion to the company health scheme after completed probation period
- 20 days holiday, plus 1 extra each year until 25
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career in a “Sunday Times Ones To Watch” group of companies
Finally, we know that sometimes people can feel discouraged when applying for a job if they don’t fit all the criteria but, if you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for – we would love to hear from you.
For more information or to apply please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com