Your Frequently Asked Questions.
We have the answers to your most frequently asked questions. If you can’t find what you are looking for our expert team are happy to discuss your specific needs before matching you with the perfect fuel card for your business.
Essentially a fuel card is a payment card restricted to fuel and vehicle related purchases. Such as Adblue and lubricants.
- Only pay a weekly fixed price for fuel allowing you to budget for your weekly fuel spend
- Purchase your lubricants, oils and Adblue directly from us
- Get weekly price notifications by email or text, so you always know the price your company is going to pay for fuel for the week ahead
- You will get a personal and dedicated account manager who will take the time to understand your business and will help you make the most of your fuel cards
- You’ll receive clear and transparent invoices that help you manage your fuel spend and make reclaiming VAT easy
- We have no transaction or minimum usage fees
- High-security features such as PIN protection/swipe and signature. Option to have the driver’s name and vehicle registration embossed on the card or simply ‘Card 1’
- Online station finder that you can use on your computer, tablet or phone, helping to prevent unnecessary detours for refuelling
A fuel card allows you to track spend, limit usage and file expenses more efficiently. It can also help you manage your business vehicles’ fuel costs. No matter how many vehicles you have in your fleet, there are many benefits to managing your costs with a fuel card.
We have a handy site locator and route planner that can help you identify where you can use your card and if they are equipped for HGV vehicles.
You can use your fuel card just like any other payment card. You’ll be provided with a chip and pin.
Our site locator/ route planner has an overview on each of the sites including 24 hour stations.
You can collect Nectar points with your Esso Card.
Tesco Clubcard is available with Esso, Fastfuel and UKfuels cards.
Petrol, Diesel, Lubricants, Gas Oil, Adblue, Car Wash.
When you offset your fuel, we purchase the equivalent carbon reduction credits on your behalf. These carbon credits are then used to fund green initiatives. Using credits means for every new action like a new fleet of vehicles – you simply buy more credits to cancel out your emissions.
All fuels such as diesel, petrol, red diesel and kerosene when burnt produce a certain amount of carbon emissions known as CO2e. Our clever calculator works out the amount of emissions produced when burning XXL amount when you fill up from the garage. We then apply the cost of the offset for that many litres to the equivalent level to negate the emissions produced when burning your fuel.
With our carbon off-setting scheme, we do not directly purchase land, plant trees or cultivate forests. This is done by existing well-established and experienced Carbon Project Developers that are all verified by external and leading global Carbon Offset verification organisations.
Two ladies, I need to mention, Michelle Redmond and Nikki Parsons. Nikki advised me of the service you were providing and gave directions. So, so helpful. Michelle was so welcoming when I arrived, reassuring me it was fine to be getting fuel.
Being a parent carer of a child with a disability and my partner being in hospital since Sunday, I was frantic looking for diesel. So knowing this service was available to us at this crazy time saved me so much more angst.
So, on that note thank you to all involved for great service. Just hoping I might be able to get a fuel card in the near future.
– L. Marie Townend.
– Ellen Blackburn.
I can highly recommend contacting the team at Greenarc Fuel Cards. if you’re requiring a fuel card for your business. From day one Michelle explained everything to ourselves and made the process of being a client so simple. A trusted and fantastic service.
– Jacob Sidorewic.
I can highly recommend Greenarc Fuel Cards, you need to speak with the team if you are using or looking to use fuel cards. After all, what a few other options cost compared to how much their fuel cards could save you. It’s not just money but time in Fleet management.
– Steve Salmon.